Rush production of 3-4 business days. Purchased in addition to your guest book. Book will be completed in 3-4 business days AFTER your proof is approved.
**Do not purchase this listing alone, or without contacting us previously to be sure we can accommodate your request. Thank you!**
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Personal information we collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. The length of time we keep personal information
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Dropbox is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases,weI will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Starboard Press LLC, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Absolutely! With all personalized items we provide a digital proof for approval with the design as shown. This is delivered to your email on file, within 1-2 business days. We require your proof to be approved on time to keep your order moving toward production and shipment. Please use a valid email address that you check regularly for ordering and be prepared to approve your proof. We'll send daily reminders for 7 business days before sending to print as is, as we cannot hold orders indefinitely.
One initial proof and 2 rounds of minor revisions are included in your purchase price. Additional proofs may incur additional charges.
Please note that due to our order volume, we're unable to provide proofing services without an order in place.
Yes. The listed price reflects the design shown. For customizations to designs shown that are more than just changing names, dates, etc., please email us ahead of time to be sure we can accommodate your request, especially if your request includes adding more text than what is shown on the sample, like adding/removing/changing graphics. We'll advise you at that time if we can accommodate your request and if extra design fees will apply.
FONT CHANGES - GUEST BOOKS & STAMPS: These are sold with the fonts shown. Font changes to things like guest books, stamps etc. require additional typesetting and design time above and beyond standard personalization. A font change add-on fee ($5) is required to process a font change on these orders.
Yes! We love our international customers and ship worldwide. Please be sure to check both the processing and transit times on your chosen item to be fully aware of how long your item may take to ship if it's non-personalized, to make first once approved and then ship if it's personalized, and then also how long your chosen transit time will take. Especially if you are ordering for your wedding, you'll want to make sure your item will arrive on time. We offer a few different types of international shipping; full information is in our shop policies under our shipping policy for all options. Note that international customers are responsible for any customs/duty tax or related fees for importing items.
All of our listings include details on the processing times (the amount of time it takes to make your item once it's approved) for those items. You'll also get an estimate of the ship date displayed when checking out through the Etsy system, and this assigned date will also be on your order receipt. Orders that need to be approved before making will move fastest if you are able to approve your proof on time; client response time does factor in to how long it takes to receive your item. If proof approval is delayed, we may not be able to ship by the date assigned. We do offer expedited shipping options on the checkout screen. These expedited transit times take effect *after* your item has been made to order and shipped.
The window for cancellation is one hour post purchase. Once your proof is made and delivered, the order is no longer eligible for cancellation as work has then begun on your custom order. Once your proof is approved and put in to production we are not able to cancel it.
Personalized and/or custom, and made to order items are not eligible for return/refund. We are not able to take returns due to misspellings or grammatical errors in your approved proof. Your sign-off on your final proof approval indicates that you have reviewed and are accepting the wording and layout shown to be used for the final print.
In the rare event that a personalized or custom order arrives damaged, we will replace it, but we MUST receive photos of damage first.
Yes, if yours is a rush order we always appreciate a heads up first to be sure we can accommodate your request. We will advise you of our typical turnaround times on the item you wish to purchase and what type of shipping will be necessary for it to reach you by your desired date.
Yes, occasionally we can take on custom design for personalized items. Please contact us ahead of time to be sure we can accommodate your request and discuss your options so we can set up a custom order just for you. During the height of wedding season, we may be overbooked or unable to take custom orders due to time constraints. We are not able to accept custom orders for foil-printed notecards (wedding party cards).
The designs in our store and our written content are copyrighted by Starboard Press. Duplicating our designs or written content constitutes copyright infringement and is prohibited. All designs are for personal use only and reproduction or resale is strictly prohibited.
Due to differences in manufacturers for monitor screens and mobile devices, we are unable to guarantee a color you see on your screen. There may be some variation in color from screen to print or screen to physical item within normal tolerance. Although we make every effort to represent items accurately, we cannot guarantee your computer monitor will accurately depict with 100% accuracy the actual color of the items. We do not accept returns or offer refunds based on color.
No. As a US-based business, we are not legally allowed or registered to collect and remit VAT, GST, or other import taxes for other countries. Etsy currently has some wording relating to this underneath the listing price that may display based on your location if you're an international customer. Please note that VAT or GST, etc. is **NOT included** in the price listed, and is not collected or remitted by us. Buyers are responsible for any and all import taxes that may be due on the items they purchase from us and thus import from the US. This includes VAT or GST which are taxes assessed by your local government at the time of delivery.
Please see this Etsy Help article on customs/import taxes: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5023
✜ Proofing turnaround: 1-2 business days
✜ Book Production Period, Casebound: 6-7 business days
✜ Book Production Period, Wirebound: 6-7 business days
✜ Stationery Production Period: 7-10 business days
✜ Stamp Production Period: 1-3 business days
✜ Foil printed cards ship in 1-3 business days
Shipping transit time occurs *after* production time. There is a pull-down menu during checkout to choose your transit time from standard to expedited options. Please choose a shipping transit option that takes into account the time it takes the item to be made before shipping, and then the shipping days to get to you.