A beautiful way to ask "Will You Be My Maid of Honor?" in rose gold foil on this trendy, classy notecard. Authentically stamped with real rose gold foil, these bridesmaid invitations are a great for a proposal box or gift. This classic design is pressed on to white pearl heavyweight cardstock. Available in bridesmaid, maid of honor, matron of honor, and junior bridesmaid - one for each of your attendants!
The folded notecards measure 4.75x3.25" and are an A1 stationery size. The proposal cards come with a your choice of one of 9 beautiful pearl shimmer envelope colors - see the last photo above for envelope color choices. The card coordinates beautifully with the light pink pearl envelope for a trendy rose gold and blush pink pairing as shown in our sample photos. The card interior is blank for you to write a personal message to your friends.
Our attendant cards are authentically foil stamped, using a plate process to stamp into the card leaving a slight indentation in the paper where the foil is. Individual personalization and customization are not available due to the nature of this process.
All roles are available in the drop down menu, but for more photos of each type, please see the following:
MATRON OF HONOR: https://www.etsy.com/listing/495513739/will-you-be-my-matron-of-honor-card-in
This style is also available in classic gold foil here:
Coordinating FLOWER GIRL style here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/272576628/gold-foil-will-you-be-my-flower-girl
Need "THANK YOU For Being my Maid of Honor"?: https://www.etsy.com/listing/465052501/rose-gold-foil-thank-you-for-being-my
Need coordinating Groomsman and Best Man cards for your guy? https://www.etsy.com/listing/476330426/will-you-be-my-groomsman-with-gold-foil
These cards are shipped flat to protect the foil imprint, in a plastic sleeve to be sure they arrive to you in pristine condition & ready to write in and send.
Thanks for visiting us at Starboard Press®! View all our bridesmaid cards and foil items in our shop: http://www.starboardpress.net
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Personal information we collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
2. Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
4. The length of time we keep personal information
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Dropbox is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases,weI will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Starboard Press LLC, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿:
✜ Guest Books
✜ Wedding Journals
✜ Invitations/Save the Dates/Wedding Announcements
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿:
✜ Vow Books
✜ Wedding Planners
Proofs, if applicable, are sent to your email on file in 1-2 business days. You'll want to use a valid email address that you check regularly for ordering and be prepared to approve on time. We'll hold the proof for 72 hours (with reminders) before sending to print as is. Generally, 1 initial proof and 2 rounds of minor revisions are included in your purchase price. Additional edits or requests may incur additional costs.
Yes. The listed price reflects the design shown. For customizations to designs shown that are more than just changing names, dates, etc., please email us ahead of time to be sure we can accommodate your request, especially if your request includes adding more text than what is shown on the sample, like adding/removing/changing graphics. We'll advise you at that time if we can accommodate your request and if extra design fees will apply.
FONT CHANGES: All of our items are sold with the fonts shown for the base price. For guest books or stamps, customization to fonts is $5. Font changes are not offered on other items.
Yes! We love our international customers and ship worldwide. Please be sure to check both the processing and transit times on your chosen item to be fully aware of how long your item may take to ship if it's non-personalized, to make first once approved and then ship if it's personalized, and then also how long your chosen transit time will take. Especially if you are ordering for your wedding, you'll want to make sure your item will arrive on time. We offer a few different types of international shipping; full information is in our shop policies under our shipping policy for all options. Note that international customers are responsible for any customs/duty tax or related fees for importing items.
All of our listings include details on the processing times (the amount of time it takes to make your item once it's sent to print or your proof is approved) for those items. You'll also get an estimate of the ship date displayed when checking out through the Etsy system, and this assigned date will also be on your order receipt. Orders that need to be approved before making will move fastest if you are able to approve your proof on time; client response time does factor in to how long it takes to receive your item. If proof approval is delayed, we may not be able to ship by the date assigned. We do offer expedited shipping options. These expedited transit times take effect *after* your item has been made to order and shipped.
The window for cancellation is one hour post purchase. We cannot cancel your order once we've started production or once you've approved a proof of the order. We also cannot cancel an order once we've sent a proof to you.
Personalized and/or custom items are not eligible for return/refund. We are not able to take returns due to misspellings or grammatical errors in your approved proof regardless of where they originate. Your signed proof approval indicates that you have reviewed and are accepting the wording and layout shown to be used for the final print.
In the rare event that a personalized or custom order arrives damaged, we will replace it, but we MUST receive photos of the damaged item and its packaging first.
• RUSH: If yours is a rush order we always appreciate a heads up first to be sure we can accommodate your request. We will advise you of our typical turnaround times on the item you wish to purchase and what type of shipping will be necessary for it to reach you by your desired date. Please note, there may be times we can NOT accommodate a rush order due to our workload.
• CUSTOM: Occasionally we can take on custom design for personalized items. Please contact us ahead of time to be sure we can accommodate your request and discuss your options so we can set up a custom order just for you. During the height of wedding season, we may be overbooked or unable to take custom orders due to time constraints.
Please double and triple-check your shipping address *prior* to checking out to be sure it is accurate and correct and where you wish your order to be sent. For custom orders especially, we cannot change your address once it has gone to production. This is the case even if the order has not yet shipped out. We encourage you to review your address during the checkout process and update it at that stage before your payment is complete. You can update your address under You-->Account or do it during the checkout process as well.
We are not responsible for an order shipping to an outdated address because it was not updated during purchase. If an order is returned to us due to an outdated address, the buyer will be responsible for new postage.
Our designs and our written content are copyrighted by Starboard Press®. Duplicating our designs or written content constitutes copyright infringement and is prohibited. All designs are for personal use only and reproduction or resale is strictly prohibited.
Due to differences in manufacturers for monitor screens and mobile devices, we are unable to guarantee a color you see on your screen. There may be some variation in color from screen to print or screen to physical item within normal tolerance. Although we make every effort to represent items accurately, we cannot guarantee your computer monitor will accurately depict with 100% accuracy the actual color of the items. We do not accept returns or offer refunds based on color.
No. As a US-based business, we are not legally allowed or registered to collect and remit VAT, GST, or other import taxes for other countries. Etsy currently has some wording relating to this underneath the listing price that may display based on your location if you're an international customer. Please note that VAT or GST, etc. is **NOT included** in the price listed, and is not collected or remitted by us. Buyers are responsible for any and all import taxes that may be due on the items they purchase from us and thus import from the US. This includes VAT or GST which are taxes assessed by your local government at the time of delivery.
Please see this Etsy Help article on customs/import taxes: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5023
✜ Proofing turnaround, if included: 1-2 business days
✜ Book Production Period, Casebound: 6-7 business days
✜ Book Production Period, Wirebound: 6-7 business days
✜ Stationery Production Period: 7-10 business days
✜ Stamp Production Period: 1-3 business days
✜ Foil printed cards ship in 1-3 business days
Shipping transit time occurs *after* production time. Shipping carrier & transit options are shown during checkout. Please choose a shipping transit option that takes into account the time it takes the item to be made before shipping, and then the shipping days to get to you.
Please note that production and transit times are **estimates only.** Our process is custom and some variation may occur.